Tuesday, December 15, 2009

day three is the way to be

I'm not even going to lie, I look forward in posting blogs. I can see why people get addicted to these things. I may have to use those to my advantage lol. Okay back to Hair basics.

I still have my hair styled in big braids- I moisturized it with the spritz that I created and kept it in a wrap. Even though its my last day at my internship 2maro, I don't feel like styling my hair or taking out the braids. So I am going to wear my head wrap and a hat :D can't go wrong with that. Just waiting to get my hair done at the Paul Mitchell School in Orlando. When it came to my hair getting done at a salon (since being natural) I think I only went 5 times in the last four years.... whoa I guess I am real lazy when it comes to pampering myself lol.

One main benefit about student schools is that it is 10x cheaper than regular salons. I also took my multivitamins and fish oil pills. When i was doing that religiously, i noticed better improvement with my health and hair. and I'm trying to join the water challenge. water is essential to the soul :D. Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment